Get started with your new IQOS ILUMA with a few easy steps
1. Before first use, fully charge your device with Power Adaptor and Charging Cable (approximately 135 minutes). Tap the button on your IQOS ILUMA Pocket Charger to check your battery level. If the level is low, then charge the Pocket Charger with the manufacturer-approved power adaptor.
2. By pressing the button at the top of your Pocket Charger for four seconds you can turn the device ON/OFF. Then check the status lights on your IQOS ILUMA Holder to see how many experiences you have. Two lights mean it’s fully charged (ready for two uses). One light means it’s ready for one use. No lights mean the Holder needs to be charged in the Pocket Charger.
3. Gently insert a TEREA stick as seen in the video. The Autostart is activated upon insertion of the TEREA stick. If the Autostart is disabled, you can press d the button on the Holder to start the experience. One vibration and lights pulsing slowly means it’s heating up the TEREA stick. Two vibrations and light(s) ON means it is ready for use.
4. When you feel another two vibrations, your IQOS time is nearly up (30 sec or 2 puffs remaining). Simply remove the TEREA stick and remember to use a new stick for your next experience. Remember that one light means you only have one experience left, so you'll need to charge the Holder in the Pocket Charger after your next experience.
5. When your Holder is in the Pocket Charger there are two round lights that indicate the status of the Holder. When the round lights are pulsing white, this means the Holder is getting charged. One or two solid round lights on the Pocket Charger indicates how many experiences you have readily available.