Get started with your new IQOS ILUMA ONE with a few easy steps
1. Tap the button on your IQOS ILUMA ONE to check your battery level. If the level is low then charge the device with the power adaptor that comes together with the device. If the battery is completely discharged, it can take up to 90 minutes.
2. By pressing the button for four seconds you can turn the device ON/OFF.
3. Slide the cap to open and gently insert a TEREA stick to the line on filter with filter facing outside as seen in the video. Press the button for at least 1 second until IQOS ILUMA ONE vibrates and Status Light(s) pulse(s). Keep the TEREA stick in position during the preheating. Start using once IQOS ILUMA ONE vibrates and Status lights stay fixed.
4. When you feel another vibration and only one Light pulsing white, your IQOS time is nearly up (30 sec or 2 puffs remaining). Slide to close the cap. Good to know
- During use, the experience will stop if the TEREA stick is removed from your IQOS ILUMA ONE.
- The IQOS ILUMA ONE will stop if the ambiant temperature is out of range (0℃⁓40℃). If so, all lights blink twice in white and then switch off. If the ambient temperature is low, try warming the device in your hand for at least a minute.